I really like the spikes on the club, they look very goblinesque. However, the handle seems a little too wide in one direction and thin in the other to hold comfortably. (Not that goblins are all about comfort.)
I love the detail of the spikes and the individual strings on the guitar-like thing. but I wonder if your polly count may be on the high side, could you post some wirefram images?
I really like the spikes on the club, they look very goblinesque. However, the handle seems a little too wide in one direction and thin in the other to hold comfortably. (Not that goblins are all about comfort.)
ReplyDeletethey look nice. are you going to put holes in the flute, or just texture that on? the axe is cool, i like that the most
ReplyDeleteI love the detail of the spikes and the individual strings on the guitar-like thing.
ReplyDeletebut I wonder if your polly count may be on the high side, could you post some wirefram images?