
Day Job Outfit

Day Job Accessories

Warrior Accessories
These are the final designs I have for my Imp character. For the day job I went with the poorest look because I wanted him to look like playing music in the streets is his only source of income. I stuck with the same idea for the warrior look. His armor is nothing more than a thick leather vest. I did this because my imp is rather angry, and enjoys going to battle and trying to prove he is a tough guy. That as well as the fact that he makes next to no money and can't afford to make any better armor.

I like the minstrel design, it's simple, clean and cartoony. The lack of pants goes unnoticed.
ReplyDeleteHowever, the warrior design seems to be missing pants. It just looks like he should be wearing some with that shirt.
Overall it's looking nice. I like the weapon designs.