Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Imp Base Mesh


This is the base mesh I am going to use for my goblin. I want to take it into Zbrush and add some detail to it. Let me know if there are any changes I should make to the mesh.









2 comments:

  1. the overall form is very nice, but you have far to many polys. if you don't get rid of alot of them not only will you have to many to use in a game engine, but it will make your life vary hard when you go to rig and texture the model.

    also you may want to straighten out the legs a little so that they are less bowed from the front view. this will help when you go to make your leg bones, so that they bend correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen has great comments - you can clean out a large amount of polys an still keep the shape. unwrapping will be harder with that many as well.

    Leg comment is good as well.

    ReplyDelete