Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Models with Beginning Textures

Here is where my models are so far. These are the beginnings of the textures, I am not sure on some of the colors. I also changed the arms and legs on the base mesh as well as took out some polys. If anyone has any input on the colors for the clothes, let me know. I could use some help with it.









4 comments:

  1. i like the color scheme on the weapons, it fits great, but you could probably desaturate the purple a bit and grunge it up to make it more goblin-y

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking good. I'm digging the flute axe a lot. Everything is looking really clean can't wait to see it with some textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. besides the other comments, I think you need to work on the hands and feet a little - very basic right now. use some reference pictures! Also, not sure if you are going to do it in zbrush or not, but it needs some straps and other details - like for the helmet and armor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the over all color theory you have incorporated. but it does need some more detail. get some stitching, cloth textures mixed in with your colors. feel free to add some wrinkles both to the clothes and the face.
    get some wood grain on the instruments, and weapons.

    ReplyDelete